Every year we tend to plan ahead and set goals for our future. One’s health and wellbeing is often top of these lists.
The United chiropractic Association offer a list of reasons why getting an chiropractic adjustment is good for you and therefore a perfect choice for you to consider adding to your personal goals Each statement is supported by peer reviewed articles which back up the benefits of regular chiropractic care.
1. It is good for your nervous system
This is the system that controls and regulates every function in the body.
2. It is good for your posture
3. It is good for your brain function
Evidence suggests that getting adjusted may help improve vision, reading ability, memory, alertness and energy.
4. It keeps your joints young and well lubricated
An adjustment can help restore normal joint movement and help remove joint adhesions or scar tissue.
5. It is good for your overall health
Measurement of ‘serum thiol levels’ reveal the higher the level the healthier you are or the less chance of disease. People without pain or symptoms and were getting adjusted had high serum thiol levels.
6. It is good for your family
7. It can make you more flexible
Getting adjusted and stretching can help your muscles to relax.
8. It can make your muscles stronger and more flexible
Adjustments can improve neurological control and muscle strength.
9. It can improve your co ordination
Significant improvement to hand-eye co-ordination can occur following a series of adjustments.
10. It is an effective treatment for back pain
Still unsure? We do offer a free spinal assessment where you will meet with one of our practitioners in order to discuss the suitably of specific treatments to your personal needs