Clinical Director - Doctor of Chiropractic & Medical Sonographer
DC, MChiro, L. Ac, Dip. MSK Med, PgD (HSC), PgD (AdvPrac), PgD (MedUS), PgC (MedEd), PgC (ProDev), AFHEA, FEAC, FRCC (Ortho), DFSEM
Neil has had an interest in health and movement since beginning his Martial Arts training in the late 90s. This ancient system of Martial Arts known as Ninjutsu involves an integrated form of Japanese Medicine; this age-old warrior art and treatment system gave Neil a unique insight into how the body works and how it can be greatly influenced by such a small intervention.
Neil studied at the Welsh Institute of Chiropractic (University of South Wales), graduating in 2013 with a Master of Chiropractic degree. Since graduating, Neil has completed several postgraduate degrees in Medical Education, Advanced Practice and Medical Ultrasound as well as certifying in Shock wave therapy and Webster technique (pregnancy specific chiropractic).
Neil also lecturers at AECC University College where he helps to deliver the Consultation and Clinical Assessment for Advancing Practice module on the MSc in Advanced Clinical Practice programme.
Neil is also a Diplomate of the coveted Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine (DFSEM) which was granted after passing the examination for their Diploma in Musculoskeletal Medicine (Dip. MSK Med), which is in association with the Primary Care Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Medicine Society (PCRMM). This examination is administered by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. Neil is among only a very few Chiropractors in the UK to have passed this examination.
Neil has a great passion for helping people back to health and maximising their potential and uses diverse techniques and methods to achieve this. Neil has a wealth of experience in treating complicated or stubborn problems and prides himself on being able to help his patients recover, allowing them to move and feel better and live a life free of pain.
- Master of Chiropractic (2013; University of South Wales)
- Licentiate of Medical Acupuncture (2013; British Academy of Western Medical Acupuncture)
- Postgraduate Diploma (with Distinction) – Clinical Sciences: Advanced Professional Practice (2015; Bournemouth University)
- Postgraduate Certificate – Professional Development: Chiropractic (2015; Bournemouth University)
- Webster technique certification (2018; International Chiropractic Paediatric Association)
- Postgraduate Certificate (with Merit) – Medical Education (2019; Newcastle University)
- Postgraduate Diploma (with Merit) – Medical Ultrasound (2023; AECC University College)
- Postgraduate Diploma (with Distinction) – Health and Social Care (2023; Teesside University)
- Diploma in Musculoskeletal Medicine (2023; awarded by the Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine)
Professional Membership and Fellowship
- Diplomate – Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine.
- Fellow and Director of Academic Affairs – Royal College of Chiropractors (Orthopaedics, Rehabilitation and Exercise faculty)
- Fellow – European Academy of Chiropractic (EAC)
- Associate Fellow – Higher Education Academy (HEA)
- Member – British Chiropractic Association (BCA)
- Member – Advanced BioStructural Correction Europe: Advanced (Level 2) Practitioner
- Member – International Chiropractic Paediatric Association (ICPA): Webster Certified
- Member – British Medical Ultrasound Society (BMUS)
- Member – International Society for Medical Shockwave Treatment (ISMST)
- Member – Register of Clinical Technologists (RCT): Sonographer
GCC No: 03870
RCT No: CT04986
- Studying towards board certification in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine with the University of Bridgeport (USA) which leads to Diplomate status with the International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (previously the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopaedists). This is one of a few chiropractic specialisms and less than 2% of all chiropractors attain this status.
Wednesday 12 pm – 7 pm
Thursday 10 am – 7 pm
Friday 8 am – 2 pm
Monday 9 am – 12 pm
Saturday 9 am – 12 pm