Doctor of Chiropractic, Sonographer & Clinic Director
DC, MChiro, L. Ac, PgD (AdvPrac), PgC (MedUS), PgC (MedEd), PgC (ProDev), AFHEA, FEAC, FRCC (Ortho)
Neil is a doctor of chiropractic, medical acupuncturist, medical educator, medical sonographer and our Clinic Director. Neil has had an interest in health and movement since beginning his Martial Arts training in the late 90s. This ancient system of Martial Arts known as Ninjutsu involves an integrated form of Japanese Medicine; this age old warrior art and treatment system gave Neil a unique insight into how the body works and how it can be greatly influenced by such a small intervention.
Neil studied at the Welsh Institute of Chiropractic (University of South Wales) and graduated in 2013. Since graduating, Neil has completed several postgraduate degrees as well as certifying in shockwave therapy and Webster technique (pregnancy specific chiropractic). Neil is also currently undertaking a part-time PhD with Teesside University (completion due August 2022) and is a clinical supervisor at the Anglo-European College of Chiropractic (AECC) in Bournemouth, where he supervises final year chiropractic students in the outpatient clinic.
Neil will Guide you on your Road to Recovery
Neil has a great passion for helping people back to health and maximising their potential. Neil uses diverse techniques and methods to maximise his ability to help you on your road to recovery; by training in various specialised chiropractic and other manual therapy systems, Neil has increased his ability to treat a very wide selection of neuro-musculoskeletal conditions. Neil has a wealth of experience in treating complicated or stubborn problems and prides himself on being able to help his patients recover, allowing them to move and feel better and live a life free of pain.
- Fellow and Director of Academic Affairs – Royal College of Chiropractors (Orthopaedics, Rehabilitation and Exercise faculty)
- Fellow – European Academy of Chiropractic (EAC)
- Associate Fellow – Higher Education Academy (HEA)
- Member – British Chiropractic Association (BCA)
- Member – Advanced BioStructural Correction Europe: Advanced (Level 2) Practitioner
- Member – International Chiropractic Paediatric Association (ICPA): Webster Certified
- Member – British Medical Ultrasound Society (BMUS)
- Member – International Society for Medical Shockwave Treatment (ISMST)
- Member – Register of Clinical Technologists (RCT): Sonographer
- Studying towards board certification in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine with the University of Bridgeport (USA) which leads to Diplomate status with the International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (previously the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopaedists). This is one of a few chiropractic specialisms and less than 2% of all chiropractors attain this status.
- Professional Doctorate in Health and Social Care
- Neuro-musculo-skeletal Injection Therapy
GCC No: 03870
RCT No: CT04986
- Master of Chiropractic (2013)
- Licentiate of Medical Acupuncture (2013)
- Postgraduate Diploma (with Distinction) – Clinical Sciences: Advanced Professional Practice (2015)
- Postgraduate Certificate – Professional Development: Chiropractic (2015)
- Webster technique certification (2018)
- Postgraduate Certificate (with Merit) – Medical Education (2019)
- Postgraduate Certificate (with Merit) – Medical Ultrasound (2021)
Monday 9 am – 2 pm
Tuesday 8 am – 2 pm
Wednesday 12 pm – 7 pm
Thursday 10 am – 7 pm