Neil is a doctor of chiropractic, medical acupuncturist and medical educator and grew up in the North East of England. Neil had an interest in health and movement since beginning his Martial Arts training over 22 years ago. This ancient system of Martial Arts known as Ninjutsu involves an integrated form of Japanese Medicine; this age old warrior system and treatment method gave Neil a unique insight into how the body works and how it can be greatly influenced by such a small intervention. Neil was fortunate enough to have met Dr Ken Rose (chiropractor) at this class and was invited to observe him in action at his clinic in Hartlepool. Neil was so overwhelmed by the results that he decided to change careers to chiropractic (being an Electrical Engineer at the time) and so went back to college to study Health at the Hartlepool College of Further Education, while shadowing Dr Rose for the duration of the course. Neil was then accepted onto the 5-year full-time Master of Chiropractic degree at the Welsh Institute of Chiropractic (University of South Wales) and has never looked back!
Neil will Guide you on your Road to Recovery
Neil has a great passion for helping people back to health and maximizing their potential. To do this, Neil uses diverse techniques and methods to maximise his ability to help you on your road to recovery; by training in various specialised chiropractic and other manual therapy systems, he has increased his ability to treat a very wide selection of neuro-musculoskeletal conditions. Neil has a wealth of experience in treating complicated or stubborn problems and prides himself on being able to help his patients recover, allowing them to move and feel better and live a life free of pain.
- Master of Chiropractic
- Licentiate of Medical Acupuncture
- Postgraduate Diploma – Clinical Sciences (Advanced Professional Practice)
- Postgraduate Certificate – Medical Education
- Postgraduate Certificate – Professional Development (Chiropractic)
- Webster technique certification
- PhD in Health and Social Care with Teesside University (due to finish July 2021) – Subject: Posture
- Studying towards board certification in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine with the University of Bridgeport (USA) which leads to Diplomate status with the International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (previously the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopaedists). This is one of a few chiropractic specialisms and less than 2% of all chiropractors attain this status.
- Member – British Chiropractic Association (BCA)
- Fellow – Royal College of Chiropractors (Orthopaedics, Rehabilitation and Exercise faculty)
- Member – Advanced BioStructural Correction Europe – Advanced (Level 2) Practitioner
- Member – International Chiropractic Paediatric Association (ICPA) – Webster Certified
- Associate Fellow – Higher Education Academy (HEA)
GCC No: 03870
Monday 9am – 2pm
Tuesday 8am – 2pm
Wednesday 12pm – 7pm
Thursday 10am – 7pm
Friday 8am – 2pm