Neil is a doctor of chiropractic, medical acupuncturist, medical educator, sonographer and our Clinic Director. Neil has had an interest in health and movement since beginning his Martial Arts training in the late 90s. This ancient system of Martial Arts known as Ninjutsu involves an integrated form of Japanese Medicine; this age old warrior system and treatment system gave Neil a unique insight into how the body works and how it can be greatly influenced by such a small intervention.
Neil studied at the Welsh Institute of Chiropractic (University of South Wales) and graduated in 2013. Since graduating, Neil has complete several postgraduate degrees and has certified in shockwave therapy and Webster technique. Neil is also currently undertaking a part-time PhD with Teesside University.
Neil will Guide you on your Road to Recovery
Neil has a great passion for helping people back to health and maximising their potential. Neil uses diverse techniques and methods to maximise his ability to help you on your road to recovery; by training in various specialised chiropractic and other manual therapy systems, Neil has increased his ability to treat a very wide selection of neuro-musculoskeletal conditions. Neil has a wealth of experience in treating complicated or stubborn problems and prides himself on being able to help his patients recover, allowing them to move and feel better and live a life free of pain.
- Master of Chiropractic (2013)
- Licentiate of Medical Acupuncture (2013)
- Postgraduate Diploma – Clinical Sciences: Advanced Professional Practice (2015)
- Postgraduate Certificate – Professional Development: Chiropractic (2015)
- Webster technique certification (2018)
- Postgraduate Certificate – Medical Education (2019)
- Postgraduate Certificate – Medical Ultrasound (2021)
- Studying towards board certification in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine with the University of Bridgeport (USA) which leads to Diplomate status with the International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (previously the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopaedists). This is one of a few chiropractic specialisms and less than 2% of all chiropractors attain this status.
- Fellow and Director of Academic Affairs – Royal College of Chiropractors (Orthopaedics, Rehabilitation and Exercise faculty)
- Fellow – European Academy of Chiropractic (EAC)
- Associate Fellow – Higher Education Academy (HEA)
- Member – British Chiropractic Association (BCA)
- Member – Advanced BioStructural Correction Europe: Advanced (Level 2) Practitioner
- Member – International Chiropractic Paediatric Association (ICPA): Webster Certified
- Member – British Medical Ultrasound Society (BMUS)
- Member – International Society for Medical Shockwave Treatment (ISMST)
GCC No: 03870
Monday 9am – 2pm
Tuesday 8am – 2pm
Wednesday 12pm – 7pm
Thursday 10am – 7pm
Friday 8am – 2pm